The TY Danjuma Foundation, an independent private indigenous philanthropic grantmaking organisation with offices in Abuja, Taraba and Edo state seeks to hire young graduates not more than 27 years of age who have completed the national youth service scheme for a one year internship programme at its Head Office located in Abuja;
|Position||Duration of engagement||Available Slots|
Interested Applicants Must:
- Be willing to work as part of a team
- Open to learning and adapt to new situations
- Ready to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment
Interns will work with across various units of the Foundation for 40 hours a week from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Expertise in software development and graphic design will be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit:
- A cover letter of no more than 1 page stating why you are suitable for the position and what value you hope to bring to the Foundation if given the opportunity
- A CV of no more than 2 pages, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of applications is Monday – December 9, 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.