The TY Danjuma Foundation is seeking an exceptional candidate to fill a position. If you are interested and consider yourself suitable for the position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should submit:
- An application letter (no more than 2 pages) stating why you think you are suitable for the position and what value you hope to bring to the Foundation if given the opportunity.
- A 2-page CV which speaks directly to the position of your interest.
Job Title: State Coordinator
Reports to: Programmes Manager
Supervises: Programmes Assistant, Finance and Administrative Assistant, and Driver
Job Description Summary: To coordinate the activities of the field office and ensure adequate representation of the TY Danjuma Foundation in the state.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, issue and review of community fund call for proposals
- Conduct site visit to potential grantees
- Conduct Monitoring & Evaluation as well as field visit to both main grantees and Community Fund projects in the State and LGAs
- Review of grantees quarterly report and recommend for disbursement or otherwise
- Ensure proper application of Community Fund
- Identify and recommend performing grantees for scale up of their projects
- Organise training workshops for CBOS, NGOs and other stakeholders in the state
Promoting, network and coordination:
- Promote TYDF within the allocated area and project the required branding for same
- Promote TYDF’s program activities and opportunities
- Establishing relationships and collaborations with other donors, NGOs and government
- Seek inputs and coordinate the activities of grantees in the area allocated
Communication, reporting and evaluation
- Develop and submit timely reports of state projects, impacts and relate activities to the Programmes Manager
- Update the Programmes Manager of changes in the status of grantees
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree in social sciences or sciences
- Fluent in Hausa
- Must be willing to travel at short notices
Deadline for Application is 8th May 2016. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.